Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Campaign Manager
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your responsibility is to contribute with the Company mission by connecting our advertisers with the audience in LATAM with kid audience by our solutions.
What are we looking for?
- Be an expert implementing and optimizing digital campaigns according to the requirements of each client.
Budgets: control and optimization for optimal campaign performance
Preparation of quantitative reports and inputs for qualitative analysis.
Support and be a partner in the planning of strategies for key clients.
Involvement in area projects for continuous improvement of processes and service provided by the Operations team.
Coordination with the Finance team for the validation and invoicing of the closure of campaign
Skills & Attitudes:
- Advanced students from Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment or related field.
- 2 years of experience as Campaign Manager in advertising agencies (creatives or media), market research companies or innovation and marketing teams!
Technical knowledge of material revision (Tags, VAST tags)
Knowledge & experience in Adservers,: Double Click y Sizmek
Knowledge of advertising management tools adservers, DMP´s
Specific knowledge of media planning & advertising
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires.