Sales Executive Brazil
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
• Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and
• Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
• Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Sales Executive
Reporting to the Head of Brazil, your responsibility is to contribute to the growth of the company, building relationships with agencies and direct clients.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who generate excitement about our Kidtech platform and increase our product in a proactive form pitching to clients
• Be a Business Partner: Help and support our clients to move their business forward faster. Educate on products and learnings about
Kidtech industry and our solutions!
• Someone who recommends ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of the company
• Accurately forecast and report weekly sales/close and commercial pipeline
• Track all opportunities and customer details in HubSpot (our CRM tool)
• Be a Cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through
• Be a referent and motivate the sales team in order to foster the development of each team member contributing to their objectives.
Skills & Attitudes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment or related field
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in sales within the digital ad industry
• A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, and is excited to scale our team and company
• Empathy and listening skills
• Organized, goal and process – oriented
• Creative & Innovation skills
• Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Sao Paolo, Brazil.